This was taken the last Sunday in June. Our church is from 11-2, prime lunch and nap time for Dallas. When we get home we stuff some lunch into him and try to get him in bed quickly. Once and a while (when we are unlucky) he falls asleep in the car home and is a mess until he is able to go back to sleep (or he catches his second wind and refuses to go back to sleep at all).
The last Sunday in June was an interesting case...
2 comments:
That is so funny! Noah falls asleep in his high chair occasionally. He doesn't even use one but when he does he sometimes falls asleep. I've never seen him chew with his eyes closed like that. That's is hilarious! I'm glad you got it on video!!
I love "baby sleeping while eating" pictures. They never get old. I will add too that I thoroughly enjoyed catching up on all of your blogs. I've been lame in reading and writing them. Hopefully, I can change that. =)
Post a Comment