Wednesday, May 20, 2009

He Didn't Need the Laxative...

His two BM's yesterday confirmed that he REALLY doesn't need a laxative. We bought some disposable diapers to keep him in until he shows us his intestines are normal again. So that gets me to wondering what else could they be seeing on that x-ray that looked like constipation? Was Dallas just holding it (he doesn't seem to like to have messy diapers when we are out and about)? Is there some other explanation?

I didn't stay home yesterday, but that may have been a mistake I had a headache all day and felt very drained. So I took a sick day today. The headache is doing better and I have been able to relax, and got to go to playgroup with Dallas which is something I never got to do before.

Dallas still doesn't enjoy taking the antibiotics but they are doing him a WORLD of good. He is sleeping through the entire night and his mood has improved dramatically. The pharmacy didn't have enough amoxicillin so we got to go back Friday and pick up the next dose!

1 comment:

Me said...

I'm no doc, but antibiotics usually plug me up. Maybe the laxatives were more for that...?