I am usually so stuck on "life will be better when..." or "I can't wait until...
Cam finishes school, we move somewhere else, we get a house, the kids are older... blah blah blah blah blah " No matter how perfect life is there is always something you can find to complain about. Lately I have been a complainer rather than a optimist that counts her blessings and does the best with what has been gifted to her.
Hopefully this post will remind me (and maybe all of us) of that when I want to be a downer.
2 comments:
Very insightful (and muchly needed). It's so easy to focus on the negative rather than the positive. Thank you for the optimistic reminder.
yes. I like it. I also should stop complaining and look a little more on the bright side. Never been very good at that...
Post a Comment