I had typed this big thing out on notepad prior to firing up the internet (because I didn't want to take lots of time on the internet since it ties up a phone line) but the computer won't let me cut and paste. So you will have to deal with a short update:
We are alive and the weather up here has been unseasonably warm until today.
Cam got a temp job shortly after arriving here that has kept him employed up til now making more money than either of us has in our married life. He knows he still has work through this weekend, we are not sure after that.
The kids are great, I have some pictures and stories to share but I don't have a computer to load the pictures onto so you will have to wait til a later date to get those.
I was doing this while the kids were napping but it sounds like they prematurely woke up (they only went to bed an hour ago) so I need to go. More to come later.
2 comments:
I'm glad you're doing well!!
The suspense...
Post a Comment