Wednesday, September 24, 2008
I Can't Believe it IS Butter
Honestly I still by margarine most of the time because it is cheaper than butter, but I cringe almost every time. Butter is much more natural and I like that. Organic butter is EVEN BETTER! I am slowly trying to move to organic fruits and veggies and natural, grass-fed, free-grazing animal products, the only thing that really holds me back is the price. It is hard to spend $4 for a dozen eggs when I can get them for $1.50, but the more I read the more I want to support local farmers and farmers abroad that allow their animals to graze and don't cover their veggies in pesticides. Being able to find coupons and learn more about organic farmer's products and methods is a huge motivator to convert my small family over to all natural and organic products. Organic Kitchen is doing just that. Thank you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment