So Cam had his interview for the RM position in Portland yesterday. Cam has applied to almost anything that has opened up in the Sandy center over the past few months (about 3 different positions); after all those interviews, however, he said he didn't feel good about the interview... he didn't think some of his answers were good or he felt ill-prepared, etc. When he came home yesterday he said he felt good about the interview. I take that to be a good sign.
If he gets the position he would have a week of training in Seattle, a week in GA and then start on Oct 20th in Portland. We will know if he got the position by the end of next week so (for those of you not doing the math) that will leave basically 3 weeks for 2 weeks of out-of-town training and moving. That also means (for those of you not following too closely along) that I will be packing up the house pretty much by myself with a newborn and a toddler running around. At least I won't be bored! Hopefully Karma can help out...
As you can tell (well maybe you can't) I am getting my hopes up, which I know I shouldn't be. I am just VERY ready to be out of the desert and I know Cam is ready to be off his estate and retirement team. Anyway, we will find out by the end of next week, so watch out for a post along those lines in a week!
4 comments:
Seems like moving and a new baby may become a habit with you guys! I'm sure that if it comes down to a move, that I can arrange my trip to help out and maybe even get dad involved.
Wow! I hope he gets the position, but that's going to be a crazy few weeks for you guys!!! Good luck!
If it comes to moving, I can be to Portland in under 3 hours to help unpack (which was the biggest headache for me when we moved back in May - Aislynne was 9 weeks.) So if you don't mind the houseguest, I'd be more than happy to pitch in.
I know it'd be a crazy/hectic few weeks for you, but I'm crossing my fingers big time over here!
Wow! It seems to be the Kerr tradition for one us to move while we're pregnant, especially in the 3rd trimester. Count Jer & I in when it comes to helping in Oregan too!
Post a Comment