Portland is a no-go. Cam got the news this morning, so he is applying for the Seattle position. If that doesn't go well either we are still planning on moving up for him to go to school, probably after Christmas sometime.
Also I finished the "Twilight" series last night, I stayed up a little late to do it... I didn't get to bed until almost 1am, but luckily Chelane is deciding to do her long stretches today. She didn't get me up the first time until about 5am and hasn't gotten up again yet (it is almost 11am - I am going to wake her soon if she doesn't rouse). I liked the books, the last one made me cry (all the parts where she is preparing to send off Renesmee and thinking they will all die, it tugs at a mother's heart strings).
Well I should get back to my amazingly perfect children, Dallas is eating Honey Bunches of Oats in milk downstairs with a spoon (still, hopefully) and I need to see how much damage has been done to the kitchen :/
3 comments:
Well in my opinion, Seattle is better than Portland and it looks like it's your only option now (whether the job or school) so that makes me happy. I can just imagine what your family thinks. :)
I'm sorry! We'll be praying for you to get the Seattle job. If not, school is never a bad idea.
I heard a rumor that you guys might be coming up here for school?! Can I put my vote in for that idea if the Seattle job falls through?
Post a Comment