
Dallas rediscovered Toy Story 2 (he had completely mangled the DVD, there there are about 5 chapters in the middle that have to be skipped because it freezes every two frames; but he is still watching it) and it is the only movie he will happily watch for the last 3 days and we can't seem to interest him in doing anything else (he has taken short breaks, but he always come back to the TV). I guess when you are watching the same thing over and over you have to find different ways to make the experience new - at least that is what I think the idea behind this was...

Anyway both kids are doing great. Dallas cries more than Chelane does... And he has figured out how to take his pants off, I know big discovery. He ran out of the room last night (where he was, surprise!, watching Toy Story 2) without them on and streaked to the bathroom while signing "bath". Sorry I wasn't fast enough with the camera to catch that one, it would have been a good date picture (as Cam puts it - showing the picture off to girlfriend in 15 years) for later...
1 comment:
I think the dark undereye circles are just part of having babies in the house. I mean, ALL of my pics from the first 5 months after both my girls were born are riddled with dark undereye circles.
LOL on the pic of Dallas dangling over the TV - too funny.
Post a Comment