
I have always associated snow with winter and Christmas, and while the snow makes me a little happy because of that connection, it is also making me sad when I realize how far away Christmas still is.
I think I am going through some past-baby emotions. Sometimes I am feeling just super and then little things either set me off (temper-wise) or start me crying for no real reason. Having only one car makes it a little worse since I can't go out and about during the day (although I don't know how much of that I will want to do, at least not for a few months, trying to handle two kids by myself doesn't sound terribly fun); and while sitting at home, being able to relax and read (I am on book 3 of the "Twilight" saga, Mom bought them for me when she came down to help with Dallas) while taking care of the munchkins is very nice I know I am going to get a little stir crazy without adult interactions... So keep posting and commenting so I feel like there is at least SOME connections with the outside world!
I really love this picture of her... Sorry you are going to be getting random baby pictures posted up here for a while I think.
4 comments:
I don't get the whole skipping past Fall and going right into Winter thing, either - this weekend it's supposed to dip into the 30s (possibly even the 20s) here - you know if it's getting that cold in Seattle then everywhere else is in for trouble!
Chelane is beautiful. She looks like you to me. I'm not just saying that because she's a girl and girls are 'supposed' to look like their moms (people used to tell me Nyah looked like me when she is so the spitting image of her dad I couldn't even begin to take them seriously...) Anyway, she's beautiful like you.
Can I tell you how much I miss you right now? And tell Karma to call me. I've been trying to get a hold of her for a month now. I hear she's been at your place a lot, so I'm resorting to drastic measures...
Ha, what makes you think you should apologize for posting pictures of cute babies? Gosh, you weirdo.
I just finished the last twilight book. I read the first three over the summer because my niece Cassie had them all. Do you like them? I think they're alright, kind of a cool story, but Bella whines too much.
You're sorry for posting pictures of your beautiful baby? Don't be silly! Who would complain, honestly?!
She IS gorgeous, btw. But I'm sure you already know that. :)
Thanks for sharing pictures of the beautiful baby. When I look at her I se her dad but then I knew him at that age. I wish I could send you his 3 day old picture for you to see. I think she is the most beautiful little girl. Nana
Post a Comment