Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Big Move

So I really should be finishing up packing right now. We have to pick up the moving truck RIGHT when Cam gets home today, then he has to go off to the airport (and I will be doing any last minute packing at that time) to pick up his brother and *maybe* my dad (depending on the weather). Once they get home it is packing time while I take Dallas and Chelane to Provo to get Karma's luggage, drop some things off at DI, do last minute Christmas shopping, get chains for the car and a prescription filled... such a fun night ahead of us.

My big issue right now is Dallas deciding that digging through boxes is fun. Evey time we move I have a bad habit of taping up the boxes early then needing to cut the tape open to add/remove something from the box. So this year I haven't taped much up yet and Dallas is loving it. I am not loving it as much since I am the one that has to go and repack every box about seven times...

I really should get back to packing. I need to have most things done so when the laundry and dishwasher are finished I can focus on packing up those... I don't know when the next post will be, probably after the Christmas holiday since I have no idea what sort of internet access I will have before then. Please pray for good weather in Oregon and Washington while we drive through. I love you all and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I WILL be praying for you as you travel. Can you believe you're at the last stretch already?? - it must seem like a whirlwind to you.

I'm sure I'll hear how you're doing through one of your family members and hopefully you'll get a chance to post something saying you all made it safely.

I hope the rest of the packing goes quick and that Dallas finds a distraction (other than the boxes). :)

Keep Safe!