Cam and I didn't stay immune from the flu bug. Neither did Grandma, Grandpa, and Jadon. In the last 72 hours since Dallas threw up, all of us have had one form or another of it (except Chelane, thankfully). If it is any consolation it seems to be a 24hour bug, although it is a particularly nasty one.
Again, sorry for contaminating all your kids (and by association, yourselves) with this virus.
We really should be cursing whoever gave this to Dallas...
4 comments:
It was someone at his playgroup on Friday, I think. Aislynne started vomiting at 2a.m. Sunday morning, roughly 32 hours after Dallas reportedly vomited all over her, so that's the approximate incubation period for this thing.
So far Dane and I have had flu-ish symptoms (nausea, general yuckyness, etc.) but no actual vomiting. And Nyah seems to be dodging it completely - though she was reportedly quarantined at Mom's house and while Aislynne puked all through the night (and all over Dane and myself,) Nyah slept through the whole thing so she wasn't actually exposed, I don't think. Hopefully it's run its course, but I guess we won't know for sure until tonight, when the 32ish-hour window closes on Dane and me...
Unfortunately playgroups, preschools, or any child-type groups tend to be a breeding pool of germs & sickness. Nothing anyone can do.
Katie ended up throwing up Monday evening. TJ ended up being bedridden (sp?) for the entire day. Jeremy woke up this morning not feeling well. I only felt nauseaus yesterday. Luckily Nathan has shown no signs.
No worries, it just gave Jeremy, TJ & Katie a 5-day break instead of 4.
oh all the poor kerr grandkids!! i'm glad it was a quick bug...take care of eachother!
also, animal, vegetable, mineral is a great book. enjoy!
Elaina and i never got sick. so we aren't cursing you. :)
Post a Comment