Another cute pic of Chelane. So who decided to get put on the Mr. Potato head glasses and upside down? And who decided to play at 6 in the morning? She's a real cutie!
Dallas put the potato head glasses on, and he did it without any provocation. I just turned around and they were on her.And I scheduled the post to be put up this morning (I just found out last night you can do that so I was testing it out)
i love it! lol! what a cutie. also, i'm really loving/jealous of your blog decorations!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Another cute pic of Chelane. So who decided to get put on the Mr. Potato head glasses and upside down? And who decided to play at 6 in the morning? She's a real cutie!
Dallas put the potato head glasses on, and he did it without any provocation. I just turned around and they were on her.
And I scheduled the post to be put up this morning (I just found out last night you can do that so I was testing it out)
i love it! lol! what a cutie. also, i'm really loving/jealous of your blog decorations!
Post a Comment