So I haven't had any comments in over a week. It isn't due to lack of posts - there are three in the last week. So am I just too boring for you? You are all giving me a complex.
hee, hee, that's funny! Maybe it's Spring Fever or spring cleaning that's got everyone busy. Besides you, I noticed several family & friends have not posted in quite awhile. I've read your posts and I apologize for not commenting, I've been busy trying to get my house organized for TJ's birthday/baptism and taking care of a 9 month old that wants only his mother. I LOVE the new title new background and always enjoy your posts. I'll try to comment more often!
Jon has been on the computer during most of my spare time lately, so when he gets off the computer to go to the bathroom or something along those lines, I'm up against a clock before he needs it again. He's at class right now and dinner has already been made, or else I wouldn't even have time for this comment (or two)! Comment or no comment, I still love you!
hey Kass call us. we would love to go to the zoo, science center, pikes pier with you. We don't have your number or we would have called you we went to Cabela's yesterday and was in renton all day. Deni 222 6064 grandma's 250 567 7460 bo cell ingly
Taxes. That's all I have to say. In about 3 days, I'll be blogging and commenting again. =) (I've been reading though - keep posting, I love your blog!)
8 comments:
hee, hee, that's funny! Maybe it's Spring Fever or spring cleaning that's got everyone busy. Besides you, I noticed several family & friends have not posted in quite awhile. I've read your posts and I apologize for not commenting, I've been busy trying to get my house organized for TJ's birthday/baptism and taking care of a 9 month old that wants only his mother. I LOVE the new title new background and always enjoy your posts. I'll try to comment more often!
You want a comment? I'll give you a comment!!!
Jon has been on the computer during most of my spare time lately, so when he gets off the computer to go to the bathroom or something along those lines, I'm up against a clock before he needs it again. He's at class right now and dinner has already been made, or else I wouldn't even have time for this comment (or two)! Comment or no comment, I still love you!
hey Kass call us. we would love to go to the zoo, science center, pikes pier with you. We don't have your number or we would have called you we went to Cabela's yesterday and was in renton all day. Deni 222 6064 grandma's 250 567 7460 bo cell ingly
My lack of commenting says nothing of your interesting-ness, but it speaks volumes about my boring-ness.
Taxes. That's all I have to say. In about 3 days, I'll be blogging and commenting again. =) (I've been reading though - keep posting, I love your blog!)
I have been experiencing a comment famine as well. I blame the economy.
Love Karma's reason. I agree!
Post a Comment