Sunday, April 19, 2009

Writer's Block

I figured it was something you get when you are either in school or trying to write something for a living, not when you are trying to blog for Pete's sake!

The total lack of posts is due to my total lack of creativity. I am trying to figure out how to write things being all cute and witty but I can't seem to come up with it. So instead of some cute story that ties a sock-eating-dryer to Dallas you just get: Dallas likes to take socks off. Everyone's socks. His, mine, Daddy's, even Chelane's.

I will now also relate that other big fun new thing I am doing: making my own baby food. Yeah it is SOO hard too. I put cooked up veggies (so far I have done yams and carrots and peas) in either a small food processor or my mom's baby food grinder (it was an awesome find, I found it in her cupboard) with some water and volia! I have also taken to mashing up avacados and bananas with a fork. All you have to do is add some water to it and mix it up really well.

This kid loves it. We just started solid foods a month or so ago and I am thinking we need to up the times of day she eats, once again, to a total of three.

There is my bland, non-creative, I-wrote-it-because-I-felt-obligated-to-do-it post, enjoy.

No comments: