I get to do some outdoor/lawn work as well as starting the garden(!!) Dad bought some already started tomato, zucchini, and lettuce plants that can be put in the ground soon. He also wants some bushes ripped up and the gate to the fence finished. Cam will need to do a bit of the outside work too, but since I am here to watch the kids he is free to.
I will be home to take Dallas to the park in the afternoon if we want (the weather should be in the 60's on Monday). Hopefully we can hit the Science Center or Zoo or Pike's Place sometime this week too.
On Monday I am getting fingerprinted for my paraeducator job (I sorta needed to do that within about ten days of being hired...). I also need to be fingerprinted for my Washington Teaching Certification application that I have (finally) finished. Luckily I can do it all at the same time for only one fee and I have to be fingerprinted at the building I need to turn the application into so it works out beautifully. Then I can start on my application to the Auburn School District (they have a middle school AND high school math teacher opening for next year).
Wednesday it my most exciting day (of things arleady scheduled). I go to the dentist at 7am (and I am ECSTATIC about it, not kidding at all), hopefully schedule another dentist appointment for later this week, and then get my haircut at 10am. I am very ready for a hair change. Cam says he doesn't care what I do with it and when I warned him I may come back with it shorter than his he didn't bat an eye. I just can't keep it long. It gives me headaches when there is too much weight on my head. And I just put it up in a ponytail all the time (which causes worse headaches). I am thinking of a Keira Knightly thing (when she had short hair) or the current Natalie Portman.
Thursday the SKIP therapists are doing a home visit/evaluation to start Dallas' speech therapy. I am very happy I will be home for it. We are also scheduling them so they can be done in the evenings after I am home from work. I am hoping we can get Dallas to be more verbal.
No comments:
Post a Comment