Shortly after this started my Mom gave my all of Jadon's old clothes to hold onto for Dallas in the future. Among the clothes I found a size 4-6 (which basically means Dallas could wear it as a dress right now) Buzz Lightyear T-shirt. Dallas proceeded to wear that shirt for the next 48 hours straight (he even made us put it on over his PJs). Also Dallas discovered Jadon's Buzz Lightyear action figure . Dallas has slept with that toy almost every night since. As most of you know, Dallas still isn't talking much. We try to coax words out of him but he knows the sign for a word all we ever get is the sign. Since Dallas doesn't know a sign for "Buzz" I decided to take advantage of that. When Dallas asked for the toy I insisted that he say "Buzz" before I gave it to him. Well after a few tries Dallas decided to make up his own sign for Buzz, he promptly straightened his little fisted hands out in front of him. Cam and I agree that it was a very clear "Buzz". I think it is so cute when he does it so I tried to get a picture of him doing it. And we succeeded.

This is the only picture we got of the two of them together. I wish we could have gotten them to smile. I think it is cute how Dallas is playing with Chelane's hand though, very priceless.

This is an after-the-shoot picture. We took Chelane's pictures first and by the time we were half-way through Dallas' shoot Chelane was out. She slept through all the noise of the following photo shoots and only woke up when Dallas stood on her. Andrea took the opportunity to get some over-the-shoulder shots. I wish I knew how much of my face would have been showing... I would have leaned out a little more.

The next two are just of Chelane (yay!). I would like you all to know you owe your thanks to me for the cute faces. I was standing right by the camera making baby talk and weird faces to coax these smiles out of her.

When we put her on the hardwood floor (it was a little cold) she went into a "survival mode" (pretty much the same thing she does when we put her in the bathtub) and threw her arms straight out and didn't move. I do love the wood floor as a background though, very pretty.
Well those are pretty much all the pictures (seriously I think I posted all of them in this post or the last one. I am glad I got some little baby pictures of Chelane because I really never got any of Dallas. Feel free to comment on your favorite photo!Oh geez... Dallas just took Chelane's socks off, got to go!
3 comments:
They are so cute! In the past two months both of them have changed a lot. Dallas is turning into a little man and Chelane is a hottie... if a baby can be a hottie. I agree with Cameron, you'll need to get a 12 gauge in the coming years.
see someone agrees with me
I'm totally diggin' the little baby smile. Cuuuuute.
Post a Comment