just for you." And I don't think Cam was meaning as a birthday present.
Chelane is a cutie and Cam and I are already looking forward to her dating years with cringes and shudders. Today when she woke up from her nap she was cooing and playing with Cam when I heard him say, "I am going to have to get a nice 12 gauge, just for you..."
4 comments:
Oh dear. Is it odd that I'm not surprised at all? And is it scary that I can actually picture Cameron teaching Chelane how to shoot a gun?
It's to scare off the boys coming to the house, not for her to use.
I would think he would be holding the gun, not her. At any rate, I'm a bit relieved that my boys are too old for her. :)
I really got on this post to tell Kassie that I like her new page look. It reminds me of Lime Sherbet and I love Lime Sherbet. (random side note/fact: I thought it was Sherbert most of my life - I only discovered the truth about 5 years ago)
Oh thanks Christine, I really like the way it looks too really bright and refreshing. I also really like lime sherbet (and I also thought it was sherbert until a few years ago, we are totally twins)
Post a Comment