Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We're Back

We are back! In the Seattle area, that is. I should have posted this a few days ago. We drove through the night,leaving at about 7:45PM on the 30th to arrive about 6:30AM the 31st. Cam and I had never driven through the night before and while Cam survived gallantly I lost it about 4:30 right after we crossed the border leaving Cam to, so I have heard, brave a torrential downpour with blinding rain. Apparently he was fearing for all our lives.

Cam let me sleep until about 10:30AM after we arrived at my parents' house at which time he slept until about 1PM; then we went for another car ride to see my brother, Jeremy, and his family to go trick or treating. Dallas was Buzz Lightyear, I will have to post some pictures of that soon.

Driving through the night really got Cam and I in the Halloween mood, we were both zombies for the rest of the day! (Bad joke, sorry!)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Woohoo! A barrage of posts from Kassie! My Thursday just got a little bit better. Bummer that things didn't work out in BC, but I'm glad that you're back in town, since I'll be home for Christmas and want to see youuuuu. BTW, Chelane and the shoes is super duper cute.