Here is the ever-happy birthday girl with her birthday cupcake. I remember Dallas and my little brother's first birthdays both ended in tears and un-touched cake (unless someone making them touch it counts). Chelane was completely different.
As you can see she adored the attention.

And couldn't wait to dig into the cake. (Yeah I started to freak a little too with how close she came to touching fire and hot wax; but, hey, that is the hazard of having a birthday party... we live on the edge).

Big brother Dallas approaching an oblivious Chelane. Yes, he blew out the candle.

After the candle and paper was removed Chelane began to inspect the sprinkle laden cupcake.



Either she really inhaled it that fast or I stopped taking pictures... It reminds me of my first birthday picture (apparently I liked the cake so much I tried to eat the plate). Such a happy girl on her birthday!
1 comment:
Aaaawwwwwww.....SO FREAKIN CUTE!!! I miss you guys so much. I'm glad there's only two and a half weeks left in the semester (but hey, who's counting?). Love you.
Post a Comment